Moving into, within or out of the Harrow Council

Initial information

Do you have a MyHarrow account?


You should use this form to inform us that you are moving. You should only notify us once you have a confirmed moving date. If you are selling your home, this will normally be the completion date. If you rented your old home, this will normally be the tenancy end date. If you move before these dates you may be liable for council tax on both properties.

Tell us about your old home

Tell us about your new home

If you owned your old home

We require details about the previous property that you owned so that we can update your account accordingly. If you would like to check to see if you or your property is exempt from Council Tax please visit the following link: Exemptions .

If you rented your old home

Please let us know if any of the tenants will remain in the property so that we can create a new liability period for them.

If you are completing this form on behalf of someone else please select 'No' to any questions you do not know the answer.

Data protection and fraud prevention

The information given on this form may be held on computer to enable Harrow to meet its statutory duties. We may use the information you have provided to prevent and detect fraud.

Harrow website

Use the link below for the Harrow home page.

Harrow website